When shopping for a new home, the process can be overwhelming at times. Precision Home Inspection, Inc. prides itself on offering a stress-free and highly informative inspection that is honest and comprehensive. We don’t work for the real estate agent, we work for you, so our report will not work in favor of closing a deal. It is important to hire a licensed home inspector for a thorough and objective evaluation of your new home.
Call Precision Home Inspection and we will aggressively inspect your entire home from the roof to the foundation. We will then provide you with a report that you can use to make a solid and informed decision about your next home purchase.
For your Pre-Purchase Inspection we will cover:
- The foundation, crawl space, and grading as they pertain to the house
- Roof, chimney, gutter systems, and flashings
- Exterior components such as siding, trim, windows, doors
- Structural components and integrity therein from the ground to the roof
- Heating and cooling systems
- Electrical systems and major appliances
- Plumbing and drainage systems
- Insulation and ventilation